Thanks you for subscribing to our email list!
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To ensure that you receive emails from Gray & Associates, CPA, PC:
- Please add our email address to your email whitelist.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
This is a good thing, but it can result in false positives. This could cause our legitimate emails to get caught in your spam filter and you will lose out on important information.
Whitelist us now, before your delivery is interrupted!
How To Add Us To Your Whitelist
The basic procedure to whitelist us is to add our email address to your contact list with your email provider.
There may be some variations, so we’ll provide instructions to some providers:
- Look for an email from us in your Inbox.
- Hover your mouse over our name in the listing and wait for the contact info box to pop up
- In the box that pops up, click on Add to Contacts.
- After opening an email from us, look for “+” button next to our name in the “From” section.
- Click on the “+” button to open the Add to Contacts box.
- Click on Save.
- Select Mail and click on Preferences.
- In Preferences, select Rules.
- In Rules, click Add Rule.
- Set up a rule that says any email that contains ‘@grayandassociates.com‘ in the From field should be moved to the Inbox.
- Click on Save.
Outlook 2003 & higher
- Right-click on our message in your Inbox.
- Select Junk Mail from the menu.
- Click Add Sender to Safe Sender’s List.
Following these instructions will ensure that you never miss an email from us!